Main properties of fluorine rubber oil seals
1. Fluorine rubber oil seal high-temperature performance, fluorine Balata (FPM) high-temperature resistance performance is extremely good, under 200-250 degrees Celsius can work for a long time, at 300 degrees can also work for a short period. The tensile strength and hardness of fluorine rubber decreased obviously with the increase of temperature. FKM Oil Seal The variation of tensile strength and hardness is that under 150 degrees, it decreases rapidly with the increase of temperature; at 150-260 degrees, with a temperature rising.
2. Fluorine rubber oil seal corrosion-resistant performance, fluoroplastic (FPM) has excellent corrosion resistance. It has excellent stability against organic liquids, different fuel oils and lubricants, FKM Oil Seal and has good corrosion resistance to most organic acids, hydrocarbons, benzene, and toluene.
3. Fluorine rubber Oil seal compression Permanent deformation performance, the fluoro rubbers (FKM) is used for the high-temperature seal, the compression deformation performance is its key. Viton-type fluorine rubber is very widely used, and it is inseparable from the improvement of its compression deformation.
4. Fluorine rubber oil seal bears low-temperature performance, the fluorine Balata (FKM) can maintain the elasticity limit temperature to be -15~-20, FKM Oil Seal with the temperature reduction, its tensile strength becomes bigger, appears strong in the low temperature. When the thickness is 2MM, the brittle temperature is 30 degrees and the thickness is 1.87MM, its temperature is 45 degrees, thickness 0.63MM, temperature is-53 degrees, thickness 0.25, FKM Oil Seal temperature is-69 degrees. General Fluorine
The rubber temperature can be slightly lower than the brittle temperature.
5. The performance of fluorine rubber oil seals for weathering and ozone-resistant Vitona natural storage after 10 years is still satisfactory. In the ozone concentration of 0.01% air, FKM Oil Seal the effect of 45 days did not appear obvious cracks.
6. Fluorine Rubber oil seal corrosion-resistant performance, fluoroplastic (FPM) has excellent corrosion resistance. It has excellent stability against organic liquids, different fuel oils and lubricants, FKM Oil Seal and has good corrosion resistance to most organic acids, hydrocarbons, benzene, and toluene.