What's silicone material?
The main chain of silicone is made of silicon (-si-o-si). It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone resistance and atmospheric aging resistance. Has good electrical insulation properties, tensile strength is worse than ordinary rubber and does not have oil resistance
1. The tensile strength can reach 1500PSI and the tear resistance can reach 88LBS after modulation.
2. Good elasticity and good compression deformation.
3. It has good resistance to neutral solvents.
4. It has excellent heat resistance and cold resistance.
5. Excellent resistance to ozone and oxide erosion.
It is not recommended to be used in most concentrated solvents, oils, concentrated acids and diluted sodium hydroxide.