(1) Conditions when used
1) Select the appropriate seal material and hydraulic oil, pay attention to the adaptability of the material to the working temperature and the compatibility of the oil.
2) The sealing material is affected by the material of the seal relative to the sliding part and the machining accuracy of the surface.
The relative sliding surface has a suitable surface roughness and has a good effect on prolonging the service life. Conversely, when the surface is mirror-like, the oil film is completely destroyed during the movement, and friction generates heat, which will accelerate the aging of the seal.
3) The lubrication condition should be good.
4) Prevent dust and sand from mixing.
5) Hydraulic oil should be cleaned.