· Exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals and gas permeability
· Cost efficient alternative to Kalrez and similar perfluoroelastomer 'O'-Rings
· Low coefficient of friction allowing reduced wear of equipment
· Adaptive sealing force of an elastomeric 'O'-Ring
· Resistant to compression set/cold flow issues of solid 'O'-Rings
· FEP Encapsulation
Standard material for all applications up to 205°C, resistant to virtually all chemicals and joined by an advanced heat moulding process to give a seamless encapsulation.
· PFA Encapsulation
Same properties as FEP encapsulation but with greater heat resistance for applications above 205°C. Also resistant to virtually all chemicals and joined seamlessly via advanced heat moulding process.
Silicone Inner Core Encapsulated o ring
Commercially best material option combined with lower Shore Hardness and greater elasticity than FKM, providing an excellent material choice for the majority of applications.