1) Rubber has high elasticity and viscoelasticity;
2) Compared with steel materials, the elastic deformation of rubber is large, and the elastic modulus is small;
3) The impact stiffness of rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, and the dynamic stiffness is greater than the static stiffness, which is beneficial to reduce the impact and dynamic deformation;
4) The stress-strain curve is an elliptical hysteresis line, and its area is equal to the vibration energy (damping) converted into heat in each vibration cycle, which can be adjusted by formula design;
5) Rubber is an incompressible material。
(1) The shape can be freely determined, and the hardness can be controlled by adjusting the components of the rubber formula, which can meet the requirements for stiffness and strength in all directions;
(2) The internal friction is large and the shock absorption effect is good, which is beneficial to cross the resonance zone and attenuate high-frequency vibration and noise;
(3) The modulus of elasticity is much smaller than that of metal, which can produce greater elastic deformation;
(4) No sliding parts, easy to maintain;
(5) The quality is small, and the installation and disassembly are convenient.
(6) The impact stiffness is higher than the static stiffness and dynamic stiffness, which is conducive to impact deformation.