Rubber shock absorber performance
1) Rubber has high elasticity and viscoelasticity;
2) Compared with the steel material, the elastic deformation of the rubber is large and the modulus of elasticity is small;
3) The impact stiffness of rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, and the dynamic stiffness is greater than the static stiffness, which is beneficial to reduce impact deformation and dynamic deformation;
4) The stress-strain curve is an elliptical hysteresis line whose area is equal to the vibration energy (damping) that is converted into heat during each vibration period, which can be adjusted by formula design;
5) Rubber is an incompressible material (Poisson's ratio is 0.5);
6) The rubber shape can be freely selected, and the hardness can be adjusted by the formula design to meet the requirements of stiffness and strength in different directions.