Rubber seal Classified by material
1. Silicone rubber series
Equipped with advanced testing equipment, clean and dust-free workshop. Products are widely used in electronics, medical equipment, food and other industries.
Plastic species use a variety of domestic and imported silicone, the use of temperature can meet -60 ° - +200 °C, the product can meet the oil, steam resistance, medical, edible full transparency, high strength, flame retardant, conductive silicone rubber.
2. Fluorine rubber products
Widely used in automotive, shipbuilding, military, electrical and electronic industries, operating temperature -40 °C +200 °C, can withstand fuel oil, high temperature, freon, resistant to hot water, steam and excellent chemical resistance, welcome Customers choose to customize.
3. PTFE series products
Teflon gaskets have high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Even at high temperatures, they do not react with concentrated acids, alkalis, or strong oxidants. They have been widely used as sealing materials for pipes, flanges, and reactions. Kettles, valves, and seals on containers. Shaped parts are produced according to the user's design drawings.
4. All kinds of miscellaneous pieces
The material is selected from nitrile, natural, fluorine rubber, silica gel, etc., widely used in the automotive, machinery, valves and other industries, use different types of rubber to meet the temperature range of -50 °C - +200 °C. The product has good wear resistance and flexion performance, and can be designed as required.
5. Metal rubber seals
The material is metal rubber, which is a homogeneous elastic porous material, which not only has the elasticity of the rubber but also has the excellent characteristics of the metal and can work at a temperature of -150-800°C. At the same time, it can also withstand the pressure, in a certain range has the dual role of pressure and sealing. Its use:
(1) FRP pipe; glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe; glass steel pipe; cable protection pipe; flue gas desulfurization pipe; coal gas drainage pipe; power plant desulfurization and dust removal pipe;
(2) Municipal water supply and drainage pipelines are sealed;
(3) Sealing of various process pipelines (oil, chemical, metallurgy, paper making, sewage, seawater desalination, food brewing and beverage processing, medicine, etc.);
(4) Sewage collection and transportation pipelines, and water pipeline seals;
(5) Sealing of drinking water transportation mains and distribution pipes;
(6) oilfield water injection pipe seal;
(7) Hot water transmission pipelines and hot spring water transmission pipes are sealed.