Rubber: a highly elastic polymer material with reversible deformation. It is elastic at room temperature, can produce large deformation under a small external force, and can return to its original state after removing the external force. Rubber is a completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature (Tg) is low, and the molecular weight is often large, more than several hundred thousand.
--Many varieties of materials
You can choose according to different fluids: nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), silicone rubber (VMQ), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), chloroprene rubber (CR), butyl rubber (BU), poly Tetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), natural rubber (NR), etc.
Detailed explanation of silicone products
products are widely used in electronics, medical equipment, food and other industries. A variety of domestic and imported silica gels are selected for the rubber, and the operating temperature can meet -60°—+300°C. The product can meet the requirements of oil resistance, steam resistance, medical and edible transparent, high-strength, flame-retardant, conductive silicone rubber, etc.
1. 100% silica gel raw material, has passed LFGB, ROSH and the FDA certification of the United States, the production process of the product is pollution-free, and belongs to the best product.
2. The product has excellent craftsmanship
3. The product has good toughness, is not easy to change shape, and is very firm.
4. The product is easy to store and difficult to paste. The product has good heat resistance, the higher can reach 250 degrees, and the lower can reach -40 degrees
5. Any shape, color and shape can be designed according to customer requirements.