1. Suitable for various sealing forms: static sealing, dynamic sealing;
2. Suitable for all kinds of materials, the size and groove have been standardized, and the interchangeability is strong;
3. Suitable for a variety of motion methods: rotary motion, axial reciprocating motion or combined motion (such as rotary reciprocating combined motion)
4. Suitable for a variety of different sealing media: oil, water, gas, chemical media or other mixed media;
5. Through the selection of appropriate rubber materials and appropriate formulation design, an effective sealing effect on oil, water, air, gas and various chemical media is realized.
The temperature range is wide (-60 ℃～＋220 ℃), and the pressure can reach 1500Kg/cm2 (used together with the reinforcing ring) in fixed use;
6. Simple design, compact structure, convenient assembly and disassembly;
7. The cross-sectional structure of the O-ring is extremely simple, and has a self-sealing effect, and the sealing performance is reliable;
8. Since the structure of the O-ring itself and the installation part are extremely simple and standardized, the installation and replacement are very easy.
O-ring model reference: Suitable for sealing of hydraulic and pneumatic components and various mechanical equipment in a static or moving state.
Technical parameters: · Working temperature: -60℃-＋220℃.
Working pressure: without retaining ring ≤40 kg/cm² (depending on the material of the O-ring) with retaining ring ≤250 kg/cm²