1. Suitable for a variety of sealing forms: static sealing, dynamic sealing, suitable for various applications, the size and groove have been standardized, and the interchangeability is strong
2. Suitable for multiple motion modes: rotary motion, axial reciprocating motion or combined motion (such as rotary reciprocating combined motion)
3. Suitable for many different sealing media: oil, water, gas, chemical media or other mixed media. Through the selection of appropriate rubber materials and appropriate formulation design, it can effectively seal oil, water, air, gas and various chemical media. The temperature can be used in a wide range (-60℃~+220℃), and the pressure can reach 1500Kg/cm2 in fixed use (combined with reinforcement ring).
4. The design is simple, the structure is compact, and the assembly and disassembly are convenient. The cross-sectional structure of the O-ring seal is extremely simple, and has a self-sealing effect, and the sealing performance is reliable. Because the O-ring seal itself and the structure of the installation site are extremely simple and standardized, it is very easy to install and replace.
5. There are many kinds of materials. Can be selected according to different fluids: nitrile rubber (NBR), fluorine rubber (FKM), silicone rubber (VMQ), ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM), neoprene rubber (CR), butyl rubber (BU), polymer Tetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), natural rubber (NR), etc.
6. Low cost
7. The dynamic friction resistance is relatively small